What is Eyrieplay?
Eyrieplay is a subscription-based streaming service that gives members unlimited access to entertainment, including millions of movies, songs, books and games.
I don’t remember signing up, why am I being charged?
If you see a charge from "eyrieplay.com" on your card statement, but don't remember signing up, please check if someone in your household used your card details to register. If not, contact us at email@example.com, making sure to include the dates and amounts of the charges, as well as the following information, if possible:
- Your first and last name, as well as any other names associated with the card which was charged.
- Any email addresses that may have been used to sign up.
- The last four digits of the card being charged (if you have a joint account or multiple cards linked to the same statement, please include the last four digits of those cards as well). Please do not send full card numbers.
Refund claims must be sent no later than 60 days from the date of the contested payment.
What is the refund policy for Eyrieplay?
Customer Satisfaction is our main priority. That’s why our refund policy is simple: If for any reason, you’re unhappy with Eyrieplay, contact our customer support team and they’ll be happy to assist you. We grant full refunds - no questions asked - for any of the following reasons:
- Technical issues: You were unable to enjoy your membership due to technical issues stemming from Eyrieplay.
- Fraud: Your card was used by someone other than the cardholder.
- Payment Error: You were erroneously charged by Eyrieplay.
How do I cancel Eyrieplay?
If you’re sure you want to cancel, you can do so in one of three easy ways:
In the Members’ Area
- Log into Eyrieplay with your username and password.
- Navigate to “My Account” in the left-hand panel.
- Choose “Membership”.
- Select “Cancel Membership” and follow the steps provided.
- Click on the Live Chat widget below to instantly connect with one of our customer service agents.
- Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will take care of the rest. You will receive an email confirmation once your request is handled.